You might have heard a lot about the benefits of pressure cooking but on the other hand, it is essential to know that how you will clean your stainless steel and non-stick pressure cooker. It is necessary because caring about your pressure cooker is important so that you can use this pressure cooker for longer days. Here are some of the suggestions:-
1. Be Fast about it – If you are a person who does not clean the pot overnight then you should not opt for cooking in pressure cooker. It is very important that as soon as you cook in it try to clean the cooker.
2. Clean the Gasket Properly – This is one of the vital accessories of the pressure cooker. Thus, after the cooking is done it is important that you must open the gasket and clean it with the soapy water. If not done so, then you might often need to visit stainless steel pressure cooker manufacturers to buy a new one.
3. Avoid using any kind of Scratchy Sponge – After you have opened the gasket from the cooker and washed it make sure that you use a cloth or kind of a sponge to completely wash the gasket. If you wash the gasket with the scratchy side then some cuts will get in the gasket and will weaken it.
4. Clean the valve Extensively after cooking Rice or Pasta – After cooking substance like rice or pasta you will notice that starchy elements remain to get stacked on the bottom of the cooker. Thus, it is very important that you check that and clean it minutely and see that no residue must left in the valve.
5. Never use a Toothpick to Clean the Valve – Never use the valve of the pressure cooker using a toothpick as if its stuck through the valve then you might face a lot of complication. Use a wire or a paper clip to take out the dirt from the valve.
6. Clean the Condensation Cup – If you see that the electric pressure cooker contains a condensation cup then it is must that you must clean it. The cup is actually located under the electric pressure cooker along with the side of the rim. It easily can be taken off and can also be easily washed off.