There are many people who always questions about the safety of cooking in Non-Stick Pressure Cooker. Most of the people who are familiar with using this type of cookware know that the best part of this cooker that none of the food will get stuck to it as well as it is easy to clean. If you don’t like to consume much oil to your food then this particular type of cookware is perfect to make any kind of food under the sun as it does not stick at the bottom and requires less oil.
The reason behind this is very simple because this particular type of pressure cooker is made of a unique kind of coating. Generally, this is kind of a coating that is spread on the aluminium, stainless steels surface and to get that surface it is heated than at a high temperature. Most of the people who are unaware about it get frightened using this non-stick cookware because they think that while cooking might be any chemicals will get combined with the foods and make the food unfit to consume. But, it is not true and cooking in this type of cookware is quite safe nowadays.
Here are some tips which you must follow while cooking in this type of pressure cooker:-
- Use pressure cooker on low or medium heat- If you overheat the cooker then it may totally break down and from that toxic substance can be released.
- Preheat in medium or low temperature- There are many items for which you might need to pre-heat the pressure cooker for that reason so not pre-heat it in high temperature.
- Don’t keep it over power burners- Make sure that you should not keep the pressure cooker over extreme power burners.
- Use superior quality pressure cooker- If you buy a cheap quality pressure cooker then may it heats up the cooker very fast so opt for a superior quality one with a heavy bottom.
- Don’t put in the dishwasher – While you will Buy Pressure Cooker Online you will get the same tip as it is better that you must not put it in the dishwasher and it helps you to last long.
- Avoid scratching- Also remember that you must not scratch with any spoon at the bottom of the pan or while cleaning the cooker.