As we know that pressure cooker is one of the cookware that not only can make your effort less but also can help you to make delicious sweet dishes. Thus, it is very important that if you don’t have the utensil back in your home then you must do pressure cooker online shopping.
A versatile functional pressure cooker Black Forest Cheesecake can be an ideal thing to have in this hot summer days. What if its bottom is topped up with a creamy smooth cheese base and the cake is served with hot chocolate and sweet strawberry tart? Will it be yummy to taste right? Thus, along with making other food, you can also prepare some delicious items on a Sunday evening.
You can serve this cake to anyone or also can arrange a small party in your house. Here is the recipe for your cheesecake that can be prepared in a pressure cooker. Make sure that after you make the cake wash it off according to the manual given from
1. Brownie Bottom:-
- Around 4 tablespoons of either melted or unsalted butter
- Half cup of sugar
- Half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One big egg
- One-fourth cup of flour
- Half bowl of unsweetened cocoa
- Salt to taste
2. For cheesecake layer:-
- One cup of cream cheese
- Half cup of sugar
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Two normal eggs
How to prepare
- Take a seven-inch spring fan and coat it with butter. Put a butter paper if you want.
- Take a small bowl and mix it with flour, cocoa, baking powder as well as salt.
- On a separate bowl whisk butter, sugar as well as vanilla extract. Also, add two eggs and mix it with the entire batter. Also, add up all the other dry ingredients in the batter.
- Add around one cup of water in the pressure cooker and place the pot of mixture. Lower the flame and close the lid.
- Also, lock the lid from the sides and set for high pressure. When you hear the whistles, release the pressure within 5 minutes.
- While your brownie is cooking, put the cheesecake batter on the top of the brownie. Again lock the lid of the cooker in the same way and wait for the whistle.
- Remove the pan when the cake gets cooled. Keep the cake in the fridge overnight.
- Serve it on the next day with hot chocolate liquid and strawberries on the top.